Plumbing experts of the Internet: what is the blue thing here and how might it have come unscrewed and started leaking? Is it just an end cap on a T-piece used to make the pipe reach?


Update. It’s the isolator valve. Which makes isolating it to fix the fact that it’s leaking rather awkward.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

Open social media for the UK